OMG! To be in the presence of you, you badass woman. We’re in awe! Truly! *raising our glasses*. You’re pretty much the financial feminist we speak about so kudos!
But Dear Advanced, there’s always room for improvement… You know that right ;). So while you’re doing a fabulous job investing your money, make sure your portfolio is diversified.
So honey, let’s get cracking!
1. Asset Allocation
Meet our best friend, Asset Allocation. She’s got some pretty cool tricks up her sleeve. It’s easy, Asset Allocation simply means investing in various asset classes based on your financial goals. Your asset allocation will depend on your personal circumstances, financial goals, time-horizon and your willingness to take risk or your risk appetite.
So what happens here? You safeguard yourself from one investment scheme thereby balancing out risk and benefiting from returns across various instruments.
To read more about Asset Allocation, simply click here: Asset Allocation: The Golden Key to Investing Smartly!
2. If this is what it means to be a Gold digger, then sure!
Pssstttttt… ladies, if you’re interested in investing in Gold (we know you are ;)) we’ve got something for you. Check out this video on the various Gold instruments to invest in. Click here.
You can start investing in Gold Savings Fund or Sovereign Gold Bonds!
For gold Savings Fund: My Money Tab
For SGB: Just create a post on the BeingLXME community and tag the LXME Money Coach or drop a comment. You can also get in touch with us at 02916661010 or email us at email@example.com for more details.
3. Ensure to periodically re-evaluate your investments and update your financial plan. Rebalancing your portfolio is a must as you keep achieving and adding new financial goals in your plan. This is dependent on income changes, acquiring or paying off debt, age and your financial goals and priorities.
As you work towards optimising your financial plan, do ensure you have these key goals covered!
The 4 pillars of GOOD financial planning are
- Emergency Fund
- Retirement Fund
- Health & Life Insurance
- Planning for your Future Goals
Hold on, they may sound a little scary but THEY’RE NOT! Sharpen your pencils and bring out the calculator, because ladies, we’re getting down to business!
1. An Emergency Fund is essentially your safety net! If something goes wrong or you’re faced with an unforeseen medical or financial emergency, your emergency fund will rescue you.
The general rule of thumb is to have 6 months of your family’s expenses parked aside in a liquid and easily accessible investment avenue.
So look no further, LXME’s ultra short term fund best suited for a time duration of 1-11 months and targets a 6% return can be used to build your emergency fund (better than Savings Account). Easy withdrawal ensures your money is accessible whenever you need it.
2. A Retirement Fund is going to ensure you maintain your lifestyle and can pay for your expenses even post earning an income. So the earlier you start building that retirement corpus, the larger it’s going to be.
Wondering how much you should be saving up for retirement, check out the Retirement calculator. Click here
Pro tip: To invest for your retirement, start soon, stay invested and target returns of 14%* with the LXME Long-term Plan and 15% with the LXME Equity Fund. Start here: My Money Tab
3. A Health & Life Insurance is a MUST ladies, we cannot stress this enough! Getting the right plans for you and your family ensures you are ready to tackle any emergency that comes your way. You don’t want to break the bank in case of a medical emergency and lose all your savings!
Wondering where to start and which policy to buy? Just create a post on the BeingLXME community and tag the LXME Money Coach or drop a comment. You can also get in touch with us at 02916661010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Read more here: Are you making these excuses while getting insurance?
4. And lastly, plan for your goals whether it’s a beautiful house by the beach, getting into your dream college, or investing for your child’s future; your goals need money and we’re here to see you achieve them!
Check out our long-term, short-term, long-term, equity and debt plans here: My Money Tab
And that’s it, dear advanced! Go forth and slay your money goals coz girl you’ve got the moves we’d like to see!
Now remember, the LXME account opening is Easy peasy lemon squeezy, takes only 5 mins AND you win reward points worth Rs. 10,000, that you can save on your favourite brands like ClearTrip, Sugar Cosmetics, MyGlamm, Lifestyle and many many more!
Smart Money October 5, 2022
10 Demons To Kill This Dussehra
Dusshera is one of the major Hindu festivals that also symbolizes the end of Navratri. The festival is celebrated as the victory of Lord Rama over Ravana. It also marks the triumph of Goddess Durga over the demon Mahishasura. So this festival symbolizes killing demons or destroying negative and bad habits we have in our […]
Smart Money September 27, 2022
Hacks to plan for a budget-friendly vacation!￼
In today’s world, everyone’s life is full of adventure, so there needs to be some relaxation along with fun in life. So, in order to release all day-to-day stress, one needs a break from their daily routine to refresh our mind. One such time is when Raj and Simran decided they needed a break from […]
Smart Money September 6, 2022
How To Invest & Build In Emergency Funds
Radhika: I am facing financial stress as there is a sudden unfortunate medical emergency. Apurva: Didn’t you have any emergency funds for such a crisis? Radhika: No! What do you mean by the emergency fund? You know what, I had to dig out money from my long-term investments. I am worried about how to tackle […]