- Home >
- Blog >
- Open your LXME Account and enjoy rewards up to Rs. 10,000 on your favourite brands! Read more
Here’s a small step towards big rewards. Enjoy this firecracker of an offer, ladies!
Now you must be wondering opening an account would be a tedious task, well it’s not!
LXME has simplified the account opening process for you, it’ll only take 5 mins to open your account and be investment AND shopping ready!
- Open the My Money tab on the LXME App and select your investment plan
- Enter your investment amount & duration.
- Click on invest now.
- Enter your PAN and date of birth on the Investment Ready page
- Verify your KYC details & click on continue
- Enter FATCA details
- Enter Nominee details (optional)
- Enter bank details and click on continue
- Upload the documents- Image of signature and cancelled cheque/ bank statement (with name and account number visible)
- Review details and click on submit
- Start SHOPPING & INVESTING!
In case you are not KYC verified, worry not, we’ll help you complete you verification process!
- Contact LXME Customer Care on 02916661010
- A representative will start the KYC registration process on your behalf on the DigiKRA portal.
- Provide the following details to the representative-
Email ID, mobile number, Aadhaar number, date of birth, annual income, clear image of your PAN card, and signature on a blank page
- The representative will sign you up on the DigiKRA portal for KYC verification using your email ID and mobile number. Provide the OTP received on your email ID.
- Provide OTP received from Aadhaar on your registered mobile number
- The representative will enter all your details on the portal and complete the registration process.
Note: It takes up to 20 working days for the KYC verification once all the details are submitted on the portal. You can open your investment account once your KYC is verified.
Remember we’re just a post or call away for help! Post your queries on the BeingLXME tab or call us at 0291-6661010.
Smart Money February 23, 2024
ULIP Vs. Mutual Funds: Which is the Better Investment Option?
On the road to financial freedom and empowerment, women have several investment options available for them to choose from. Two among them are: ULIPs and Mutual Funds. In this blog, we’ll cover ‘what is ULIP plan?’, how ULIP works and the difference between ULIP and mutual fund. Read on to find out which between the … ULIP Vs. Mutual Funds: Which is the Better Investment Option?
Investment Strategies During Economic Downturn
Every woman must have heard the words, ‘recession’, ‘economic downturn’ or even ‘market crash’ while watching the news. These terms can be scary and it can lead a person to panic. But, as a woman on LXME, you should know that there is no reason to be scared. In this blog, we’ll talk about what a … Investment Strategies During Economic Downturn
Smart Money Uncategorized February 21, 2024
Empower yourself with LXME’s Fixed Deposits
Invest in Fixed Deposits: Target High Returns with LXME Welcome to LXME, where empowering women to become astute money managers is our mission. We are thrilled to introduce our newest offering: Fixed Deposits (FDs), tailored exclusively for women who aspire to secure their financial future. With LXME’s Fixed Deposits, you can invest in FD schemes … Empower yourself with LXME’s Fixed Deposits