Medical emergencies never come with a warning sign, and one cannot be prepared enough for a crisis. Medical Insurance policies cover expenses to a certain extent, but a personal loan gives you immediate cash to keep handy. These loans are widely available, and thanks to technological advances, you can apply for one from the comfort of your home. Applying for an instant personal loan during a medical emergency is hassle-free.
Advantages of taking a personal loan with LXME during a medical emergency:
- Loans starting at Rs.10,000
- Low-interest rates
- Paperless approval
- Low processing charges
- Zero hidden costs
- Quick disbursal (Within 48 hours)
- No collateral needed
- Minimal documentation
How to apply for a personal loan with LXME?
All you have to do is visit the LXME app and click on the personal loans tab, as shown below.
1) Fill in your details: We will prompt you to add your personal information like mobile number, address proof details, bank details, employment details, etc.
2) Instant Loan Approval: After registering for the application process, you will be asked to provide the desired loan amount. Once you meet the eligibility criteria, then your loan gets approved instantly.
3) Swift Disbursement: Once we approve your loan after checking your credit history, your loan gets disbursed into your account within 48 hours. Looking for an emergency medical fund? Apply for a Personal Loan with us today!
Uncategorized November 24, 2022
Do’s And Don’ts Of Getting A Personal Loan
If you’re in a financial crunch and are considering taking out a Personal Loan, here are some dos and don’ts that you should follow to make the most of it. DO’s Assess your requirements: It is essential to know the reasons for you to take a personal loan. Hence, this will simplify the process and allow […]
Uncategorized November 17, 2022
Why Investing Today Means ‘Future You’ Will Thank You
Investing is essential to achieve your goals. It is the only way to make your future better. Dreaming of buying a car in the next 2 years or a house in the next 5 years? Wanting to have your dream wedding or starting that side hustle? Dreaming of your business or your retirement? We often […]
Uncategorized November 9, 2022
Streedhan: A Woman’s Right￼
Traditionally in India, women get various types of gifts from their parents during their wedding or before marriage which evidently becomes their husband’s property too after marriage. However, what do you think, do your husband or in-laws have the right over the gifts and belongings you receive during your lifetime? The answer is NO! Ladies! […]